Sunday, January 2, 2011

Good Things in 2011

2010 has come and gone. Man that went fast!! We had our fair share of ups and downs:
  • Chris got promoted twice and is rocking it in the ERAC world!
  • I lost my job in June but I think I'm doing pretty good at being a stay-at-home mom.
  • The Jeep cost us a small fortune with the differential issues, but it seems to be running great now AND all upgrades are complete so Moab this year should be exciting!!
  • We lost Grandpa Wood and two uncles, Blair Holding and Barry Perkins.
  • Chris and I took our first vacation away from the girls in April and went to Moab for the EJS. Then we returned again to Moab with the girls in September.
  • I was baptised in July in the LDS church and Chris received the priesthood.
  • Anna turned 4 and started preschool, and Abby turned 1 and is running all over the place.

I know there is more, lots more, but 2010 is in the past and now it's time to focus on 2011!!