Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1 - My Body

I totally giggled when I typed the title of my first GRATITUDE post.

My body. MY body. What to be thankful for. Oh let's see, I started thinking "oh the muffin top, the chunky thighs..." then I stopped myself.

What I should, and AM thankful for is:
  • That my body allowed me to bring two beautiful, healthy babies into this world
  • That my body allows me to work so that I can contribute to my family
  • That my body allows me to be physical, to run with Bear, to ride my bike with the kids, to hike with Chris and to walk on warm fall evenings
  • That my body is healthy and free from major illnesses
So I should stop focusing so much on what I don't like about my body, and will try to focus on all the positive things I have.

*I'm still giggling!