Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 28-29

Day 28 brings a guest to our house for a few weeks. ELF ON THE SHELF

I've heard a lot about it, watched girlfriends post pics of the mischief their elf gets into, so this year I thought Anna was old enough to really understand and enjoy it. Oh man she loves it!

So far our elf hasn't been too mischievous. She did however find a candy bar in Anna's backpack, open it up and take a big bite!!

Oh and this morning we found her (yes, our elf is a girl according to the box she came in), hanging from our paper towel rack...wearing a barbie skirt!!



Day 29 - Gift
I know it sounds cheesy but my husband is a gift from God. Seriously! I love this man. For the 3rd month in a row, Chris has been recognized as a Triple Crown winner at work. That means that he hit his goals for his branch in all 3 areas (actually he is ABOVE corporate average!!)

When you hit your goals you are invited to a champions dinner with your spouse and all the other winners.  Twice they've had it at Rodizio and most recently at Brio. I love getting dressed up and showing off my husband! This last time they made it known that this is Chris's 3rd time. The recognition program started in August and Perk hasn't missed a beat.

He works damn hard at work for our family and I'm so grateful for him!