Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 21-23

Day 23 - Parents

I am thankful for my mom. She is THE BEST mom ever!


I am thankful for Grandma Joy Perkins. Talk about a strong woman! This gal has seen 3 of her 4 boys pass away and her husband too. She is strong and sassy and opinionated, but she would do anything for anyone. We named Abby after her (Abigail Joy) and Abby is just as feisty! The girls love visiting Gramma Joy.



Day 22 - Celebration

You can't write celebration on November 22nd and not think of Thanksgiving. I am grateful for my family. All of them. Even though we don't always agree on everything or see things to eye-to-eye, at the end of the day we are all family. And that's what really matters.




 
Day 21 - Friend
Our great friends Josh & Virginia had a little girl back in September and we finally got to meet her. She's a cutie!! I am grateful for our friendship...even though they totally sold their Jeep and won't be going on the Moab Safari's with us anymore!