Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 20 - Quiet Moments

Day 20 is QUIET MOMENTS

I don't get too many of those with have  3 yr old and 6 yr old in the house. But last night I sure did!

I laid down in bed at about 7:30pm. The kids were running around and Chris was doing his thing. I had no real intention of actually go to sleep at 7:30pm, but my body had another ideas. Chris let me sleep AND he took such great care of the girls for me.

I do remember Abby coming in and me telling her to get her jammies on. She brought them to me and in my sleep filled haze I said "okay, now you put them on".

When I woke up this morning Abby was laying in bed with me, with just a diaper on. Her jammies were on the floor outside her door.

I remember stirring when Chris got into bed, asking him if the girls were in bed. Yes.
Was Abby's TV turned off? Yes
Was the garage door shut? Yes
Was the front door locked? Yes

And 11 hours later I woke refreshed and ready for the work day!