Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 15 - 16

See, I told you I might not post everyday for my gratitude posts. So let's start making up for lost posts, shall we?

DAY 15 - NATURE
 
I had the opportunity to travel to Vancouver, BC with my mom and aunt last month for a little vacation. I fell in love with Vancouver! If I could live there, I would in a heartbeat. Of course it's all sky rise condos and open walking paths. Good for me, not so kid friendly for yards!
 
We went to Stanley Park a few times. Words cannot even describe how beautiful it was. Perfect time to visit, the leaves were bright and bold colors. So very pretty. I'm grateful that 1) I was able to take the vacation with my mom and 2) able to see such a beautiful city!



DAY 16 - MEALTIME

With Chris's long work days, and my schedule of working full time, our family all sitting down around the table for a meal is kind of a rare thing. I do however love to sit down with Anna in the mornings and talk over our bowls of cereal.

She catches me up on the latest happenings of a 6 yr old. She says the funniest things too.
Here is our conversation from this morning:

Me: Anna, do you want home lunch or school lunch?
Anna: Can you look it up and see what they are having?
Me: tap tap tap on the computer...some cheese bread, soup, veggies, fruit, milk
Anna: Oh. Oh no, I'll have home lunch. I only like school lunch when they have some kind of treat with it. That doesn't not sound like a treat!