Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 8 - Food

Day 8 is FOOD and what a better day to post!!

I attended a Recipe Exchange party at my neighbors house last night. I would love to post pictures about what I ate...but I ate IT ALL!

Even the leftover soup I took home to share with Chris...I ate while helping Anna with her spelling words last night (it really is yummy Shari).

I ate fresh homemade sour dough bread.
I LOVED Sariah's awesome artichoke dip.
I scarfed down TWO different kids of pumpkins bread/cookies.
I nibbled on a cheese ball (which was quite yummy for having so few ingredients).
I had some rice sausage dish, that I didn't think looked like much, but man it was GOOD!!
I even had a chocolate cupcake with a GREEN BEAN baked inside. That was quite the laugh at the party!

There was more. And I tasted it all. There wasn't a single thing there that I wouldn't make again. Well I could skip the green bean IN the cupcake, but I'd totally eat the cupcakes again.

I am grateful that I was invited and that I got to spend an evening with a great group of women. And I'm grateful that I walked away with a dozen new recipes to try out!!